October 09, 2020
The charger of the walkie-talkie is the source way to ensure the battery power of the walkie-talkie. As an accessory product of the walkie-talkie, how to use the charger of the walkie-talkie reasonably and extend the service life of the charger requires care in daily life.
Types and principles of walkie-talkie chargers:
The charger of the walkie-talkie is divided into direct charge and seat charge. The direct current converts 220 AC mains power into direct current suitable for charging the battery of the walkie-talkie, input it into the walkie-talkie, and the circuit of the walkie-talkie will step down the voltage for the battery. The cradle charger is directly connected to the battery to convert the mains power to the required voltage for the battery to use. It will be delivered when you buy the walkie-talkie.
To use the charger, please choose the original charger. If the charging circuit in the charger is of poor quality, there will be a charging risk.
Use and protection of walkie-talkie charger:
(1) Regular cleaning: Clean the charger and charging interface regularly. When cleaning, use an antistatic cloth. Do not use dry cloth (electrostatic charge)!
(2) Waterproof and moisture-proof: As an electronic product, accidental water intake or exposure to humid air when it is not used for a long time will cause different degrees of corrosion or oxidation to its internal electronic components.
(3) Anti-drop and anti-vibration: The mobile phone charger is actually a fragile component, and the internal components cannot withstand the impact. Especially to prevent accidental landing during use. Do not throw, knock or shake the charger. Rough handling of the charger will destroy the internal circuit board.
(4) Anti-cold and anti-heat. Do not place the charger in a place where the temperature is too high. High temperature will shorten the life of electronic devices, destroy the charger, and deform or melt some plastic parts. Do not store the charger in a cold place. When the charger is working in a very cold environment, when the internal temperature rises, moisture will form in the charger and damage the circuit board.
(5) Anti-potent chemicals: Do not clean the charger with hot chemicals, cleaning agents or strong detergents. To remove the external stains on the charger, use cotton dipped in a small amount of absolute alcohol to scrub.