1. How to ensure the quality of the LED display
Anti-static LED display electronic display screen assembly factories should have good anti-static measures. Dedicated anti-static ground, anti-static floor, anti-static soldering iron, anti-static table mat, anti-static ring, anti-static clothing, humidity control, equipment grounding (especially the foot cutter), etc. are all basic requirements, and should be checked regularly with a static meter .
1. Anti-static LED display electronic display screen assembly factory should have good anti-static measures. Dedicated anti-static ground, anti-static floor, anti-static soldering iron, anti-static table mat, anti-static ring, anti-static clothing, humidity control, equipment grounding (especially the foot cutter), etc. are all basic requirements, and should be checked regularly with a static meter .
2. Drive circuit design The arrangement of the drive IC on the drive circuit board on the LED display module will also affect the brightness of the LED. Since the output current of the driver IC is transmitted too far on the PCB board, the voltage drop of the transmission path will be too large, which will affect the normal operating voltage of the LED and cause its brightness to decrease. We often find that the brightness of the LEDs around the LED display module is lower than the middle, which is the reason. Therefore, to ensure the consistency of the display screen brightness, it is necessary to design the driver circuit distribution diagram.
3. Design current value The nominal current of the LED is 20mA. Generally, it is recommended that its maximum use current be no more than 80% of the nominal value. Especially for displays with small dot pitch, the current value should be reduced due to poor heat dissipation conditions. . According to experience, due to the inconsistency of the attenuation speed of the red, green, and blue LEDs, the current value of the blue and green LEDs should be reduced in a targeted manner to maintain the consistency of the white balance of the display screen after long-term use.
4. Mixed lights. LEDs of the same color and different brightness levels need to be mixed, or inserted according to the light insertion diagram designed according to the discrete law, to ensure the consistency of the brightness of each color on the entire screen. If there is a problem in this process, the local brightness of the display will be inconsistent, which will directly affect the display effect of the LED display.
5. Control the verticality of the lamp. For in-line LEDs, there must be sufficient process technology to ensure that the LED is perpendicular to the PCB board when passing the furnace. Any deviation will affect the brightness consistency of the LED that has been set, and color blocks with inconsistent brightness will appear.
6. The temperature and time of wave soldering must be strictly controlled. The temperature and time of wave soldering must be strictly controlled. It is recommended that the preheating temperature is 100℃±5℃, and the maximum temperature should not exceed 120℃. The preheating temperature must rise smoothly, and the soldering temperature It is 245℃±5℃, and the welding time is recommended not to exceed 3 seconds. Don't vibrate or shock the LED after the furnace, until it returns to normal temperature. The temperature parameters of the wave soldering machine should be checked regularly. This is determined by the characteristics of the LED. Overheating or fluctuating temperature will directly damage the LED or cause hidden quality problems, especially for small-sized round and oval LEDs such as 3mm.
7. Welding control When the LED display does not light up, there is often more than 50% probability that it is caused by various types of virtual welding, such as LED pin soldering, IC pin soldering, pin header soldering Wait. The improvement of these problems requires strict improvement of the process and strengthened quality inspection to solve. The vibration test before leaving the factory is also a good inspection method.
8. Heat dissipation design LED will generate heat when working, and high temperature will affect the attenuation speed and stability of the LED, so the heat dissipation design of the PCB board and the ventilation and heat dissipation design of the cabinet will affect the performance of the LED.
2. Daily maintenance and maintenance methods of LED display
01. Broken screen problem
To avoid possible problems, we can choose between passive protection and active protection. Passive protection means that users in some public places such as Internet cafes and dormitories can choose to buy displays with tempered glass, which can make your display screen invulnerable. Water and fire will not invade", but it will affect the color of the display, and there will be reflections; while active protection is to be more careful in normal use, try to keep the items that may cause damage to the screen away from the screen, and clean the screen Wipe as gently as possible to minimize the possibility of injury.
02. Maintain the humidity of the environment
All users who have damaged their keyboards by spilling a drink on the keyboard know this common sense. Do not let anything with moisture properties enter your LED display. If there is mist, wipe it off gently with a soft cloth before turning on the power. If moisture has entered the inside of the display, the display must be placed in a warm and dry place to allow the moisture and organic compounds to evaporate. Powering on a liquid crystal display that contains humidity can cause corrosion of the liquid crystal electrodes, which can cause permanent damage.
03. Daily maintenance
The relationship between the LCD and our users is the closest, and it is necessary to do a good job of cleaning and sanitation. In fact, LCD monitors are also very easy to show dirty. The white appearance is really good-looking, but if you don’t pay attention to maintenance, it will quickly become yellowish. The piano paint is really good, but after a week of use, the shell must be covered. Handprints; even if it is an ordinary black matte material, after a period of time, there must be dust on the screen. Many users know to clean the LED display regularly, but do you know how to clean the LCD correctly?
For most LED backlight displays, their most fragile place is the screen. Generally, the hardness of the screen is below 3H (the hardness of the pencil lead). It is easy to be "injured" by other devices if you do not pay attention to it during normal use, and once the screen is damaged Damage also means that this LED display is basically scrapped.