Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
• This electronic component is designed and manufactured for use in general electronic equipment
• Würth Elektronik must be asked for written approval (following the PPAP procedure) before incorporating the components into any equipment in fields such as military, aerospace, aviation, nuclear control, submarine, transportation (automotive control, train control, ship control), transportation signal, disaster prevention, medical, public information network, etc. where higher safety and reliability are especially required and/or if there is the possibility of direct damage or human injury.
• Electronic components that will be used in safety-critical or high-reliability applications, should be pre-evaluated by the customer.
• The component is designed and manufactured to be used within the datasheet specified values. If the usage and operation conditions specified in the datasheet are not met, the wire insulation may be damaged or dissolved.
• Do not drop or impact the components, the component may be damaged.
• Würth Elektronik products are qualified according to international standards, which are listed in each product reliability report. Würth Elektronik does not warrant any customer qualified product characteristics beyond Würth Elektroniks'specifications, for its validity and sustainability over time.
• The responsibility for the applicability of the customer specific products and use in a particular customer design is always within the authority of the customer. All technical specifications for standard products also apply to customer specific products.
• The solder profile must comply with the technical product specifications. All other profiles will void the warranty.
• All other soldering methods are at the customer's own risk.
Cleaning and Washing:
• Washing agents used during the production to clean the customer application might damage or change the characteristics of the wire insulation, marking or plating. Washing agents may have a negative effect on the long-term functionality of the product.
• If the product is potted in the customer application, the potting material might shrink or expand during and after hardening. Shrinking could lead to an incomplete seal, allowing contaminants into the core. Expansion could damage the component. We recommend a manual inspection after potting to avoid these effects.
• A storage of Würth Elektronik products for longer than 12 months is not recommended. Within other effects, the terminals may suffer degradation, resulting in bad solderability. Therefore, all products shall be used within the period of 12 months based on the day of shipment.
• Do not expose the components into direct sunlight.
• The storage condition in the original packaging is defined according to DIN EN 61760-2.
• The storage conditions stated in the original packaging apply to the storage time and not to the transportation time of the components.
Request a quote 74275013 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of 74275013 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for 74275013 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.