Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Switching Voltage Regulators 4.5-V to 17-V input, 10-A synchronous SWIFTG step-down converter 24-WQFN -40 to 150
· Standard 4-mm× 4-mm WQFN package
· -40℃ to+150℃ Operating junction temperature
· 200-kHz to 1.6-MHz Fixed switching frequency
· Peak-current-mode control
· Synchronizes to external clock
· 0.6-V Voltage reference ±0.85% over temperature
· 0.6-Vto 12-V Output voltage range
· Safe start-up into prebiased output voltage
· Hiccup current limit
· Adjustable soft start and power sequencing
· Adjustable input undervoltage lockout
· Power-good output monitor for undervoltage and overvoltage
· 3-uA Shutdown current
· Output overvoltage protection
· Non-latch thermal shutdown protection
· Create a custom design using the TPS54A24 with the WEBENCH Power Designer
· Wired networking(switches)
· Wireless infrastructure
· Test and measurement
· Medical imaging equipment
· Power for FPGAs,SOCs,DSPs and processors
The TPS54A24 is a full-featured 17-V,10-A synchronous step-down DC/DC converter in a standard 4mm×4 mm WQFN package.
The device is optimized for small solution size through high efficiency and integrating the high-side and low-side MOSFETs. Further space savings are achieved through peak-current-mode control, which reduces component count, and by selecting a high switching frequency, reducing the inductor footprint.
The peak-current-mode control simplifies the loop compensation and provides fast transient response. Cycle-by-cycle peak current limiting on the high-side and low-side sourcing current limit protects the device in overload situations. Hiccup limits MOSFET power dissipation if a short circuit or over loading fault persists.
A power-good supervisor circuit monitors the regulator output. The PGOOD pin is an open-drain output and goes high impedance when the output voltage is in requlation. An internal deglitch time prevents the PGOOD pin from puling low unless a fault has occurred.
A dedicated EN pin can be used to control the regulator on/off and adjust the input undervoltage lockout. The output voltage start-up ramp is controlled by the SS/TRK pin, which allows operation as either a standalone power supply or in tracking situations.
Request a quote TPS54A24RTWR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS54A24RTWR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS54A24RTWR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.