Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
• Input voltage range: 4.5 V to 24 V
• D-CAP3™ architecture control for fast transient response
• Output voltage range: 0.6 V to 7 V
• 1% feedback voltage accuracy (25°C)
• Continual output current: 8 A
• Integrated 19.5-mΩ and 9.5-mΩ RDS(on) internal power switch
• ULQ™ operation to enable long battery life during system standby
• Eco-Mode™ and OOA mode selectable for light load running by MODE pin
• 600-kHz, 800-kHz and 1-MHz selectable switching frequency by MODE pin
• Out-of-Audio (OOA) light- load operation with switching frequency over 25 kHz
• Large duty operation support
• Adjustable soft-start time by SS pin
• Power good indicator
• Built-in output discharge function
• Cycle-by-cycle over current protection
• Latched output for OV and UV protections
• Non-latched for OT and UVLO protections
• 20-pin 3.0-mm × 3.0-mm HotRod™ VQFN package
• Notebook, DTV and STB
• Telecom and networking, point-of-load (POL)
• IPCs, factory automation
• Distributed power systems
The TPS51396A is a cost-effective, high-voltage input, high-efficiency synchronous buck converter with integrated FETs.
The key feature of the TPS51396A is its ULQ (Ultra Low Quiescent) feature to enable low-bias current and
large duty operation. The ULQ feature is extremely beneficial for long battery life in low power operation.
The TPS51396A operates with a supply input voltage ranging from 4.5 V to 24 V. It uses DCAP3 control
mode to provide a fast transient response, good line, load regulation, no requirement for external
compensation, and supports low equivalent series resistance (ESR) output capacitors such as specialty polymer and ultra-low ESR ceramic capacitors.
The TPS51396A provides complete protection OVP, UVP, OCP, OTP, and UVLO. It is combined power good signal and output discharge function.
The MODE pin in the TPS51396A can be used to set Eco-Mode or OOA mode for light load operation. The Eco-Mode maintains high efficiency during light load operation, and OOA mode operations with switching frequency larger than 25 kHz even no loading.
The TPS51396A supports both an internal and external soft-start time option. It has the internal fixed
soft-start time of 1.3 ms. If the application needs longer soft-start time, the external SS pin can be used
to achieve it by connecting the external capacitor.
The TPS51396A is available in a 20-pin 3.0- mm × 3.0-mm HotRod package and the junction temperature is specified from –40°C to 125°C. Device Information PART NUMBER PACKAGE(1) BODY SIZE (NOM
Request a quote TPS51396ARJER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS51396ARJER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS51396ARJER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.