Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
AUTOMOTIVE 65-V WINDOW SUPERVISO
• AEC-Q100 qualified with the following results:
– Device temperature grade 1: –40°C to +125°C
ambient operating temperature TA
– Device HBM ESD classification level 2
– Device CDM ESD classification level C7B
• Wide supply voltage range: 2.7 V to 65 V
• SENSE and RESET pins are 65 V graded
• Low quiescent current: 1 µA (typical)
• Flexible and wide voltage threshold options Table 13-1
– 2.7 V to 36 V (1.5% maximum accuracy)
– 800 mV option (1% maximum accuracy)
• Built-in hysteresis (VHYS)
– Percentage options: 2% to 13% (1% steps)
– Fixed options: VTH < 8 V = 0.5 V, 1 V, 1.5 V, 2 V, 2.5 V
• Programmable reset time delay
– 10 nF = 12.8 ms, 10 μF = 12.8 s
• Programmable sense time delay
– 10 nF = 1.28 ms, 10 μF = 1.28 s
• Manual Reset (MR) feature
• Output reset latching feature
• Output topology: Open-Drain or Push-Pull
• Telematics control unit
• Emergency call system
• Audio amplifier
• Head unit and cluster
• Sensor fusion and cameras
• Body control module
The TPS37-Q1 is a 65 V input voltage detector with 1 μA IDD, 1% accuracy, and with a fast 10 μs detection
time. This device can be connected directly to 2 V / 24 V automotive battery system for continuous monitoring of over (OV) and under (UV) voltage conditions; with its internal resistor divider, it offers the smallest total solution size. Wide hysteresis voltage options are available to ignore cold crank, start-stop and various car battery voltage transients. Built-in hysteresis on the SENSE pins prevents false reset signals when monitoring a supply voltage rail.
The separate VDD and SENSE pins allow redundancy sought by high-reliability automotive systems and SENSE can monitor higher and lower voltages than VDD. Optional use of external resistors are supported by the high impedance input of the SENSE pins. CTSx and CTRx pins allow delay adjustability on the rising and falling edges of the RESET signals. Also, CTSx functions as a debouncer by ignoring voltage glitches on the monitored voltage rails; CTRx operates as a manual reset (MR) that can be used to force a system reset.
TPS37-Q1 is available in WSON or SOT-23 package. The WSON package has wettable flanks allowing the facilitation for Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) and low resolution X-ray inspection. The central pad is non-conductive to increase the creepage between VDD and GND per guidelines in IEC60664.
Request a quote TPS37A010122DSKRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS37A010122DSKRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS37A010122DSKRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.