Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
2.7-V TO 24-V, 8-A, 3-M SMART EF
• Wide input voltage range: 2.7 V to 24 V
– 30-V Absolute maximum
• Low On-Resistance: RON = 3-mΩ typical
• Circuit Breaker Response
• Adjustable current limit threshold
– Range: 2 A to 8 A
– Accuracy: ± 8% (typical for ILIM > 5 A)
• Adjustable over-current blanking timer
– Handles load transients without tripping
• Accurate current monitor output
– ± 3% (typical at 25 °C for IOUT > 3 A)
• User configurable fault response
– Latch-off or auto-retry
– Number of retries (Finite or indefinite)
– Delay between retries
• Robust short-circuit protection
– Fast-trip response time < 400-ns typical
– Tested against 1 million power-into-short events
– Immune to line transients - no nuisance tripping
• Adjustable output slew rate (dVdt) control
• Adjustable undervoltage lockout
• Overvoltage lockout (Fixed 3.7-V, 7.6-V, 16.9-V and no-OVLO options)
• Integrated overtemperature protection
• Power good indication
• Adjustable load detect and handshake timer
• UL 2367 Recognition
– File no. E339631
– RILIM ≥ 182 Ω
• IEC 62368 CB Certification
• Small footprint: 4-mm × 4-mm QFN package
• Hot-Swap, hot-plug
• Server standby rail, PCIe riser, add-on card and fan module protection
• Routers and switches optical module protection
• Industrial PC
• Digital TV
The TPS25980x family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a small package. The devices are operational over a wide input voltage range. A single part caters to low-voltage systems needing minimal I*R voltage drop as well as higher voltage, high current systems needing low power dissipation. They are a robust defense against overloads, short-circuits, voltage surges and excessive inrush current.
Overvoltage events are limited by internal cutoff circuits, with multiple device options to choose the overvoltage threshold.
The device provides a circuit-breaker response to overcurrent conditions. The overcurrent limit (circuit-breaker threshold) and fast-trip (short-circuit) threshold can be set with a single external resistor.
The devices intelligently manage the overcurrent response by distinguishing between transient events
and actual faults, thereby allowing the system to function uninterrupted during line and load transients without compromising on the robustness of the protection against faults. The device can be configured to stay latched off or retry automatically after a fault shutdown. The number of auto-retries as well as the retry delay are configurable with capacitors. This enables remote systems to automatically recover from temporary faults while ensuring that power supplies are not stressed indefinitely due to a persistent fault.
The TPS25980x devices are available in a small 4 mm × 4 mm QFN package. The devices are characterized for operation over a junction temperature range of –40°C to 125°C.
Request a quote TPS259807ONRGER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS259807ONRGER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS259807ONRGER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.