Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Power Over Ethernet Controller 1 Channel 802.3at (PoE) 24-VSON (6x4)
• Complete IEEE 802.3at PD solution for type 1 PoE
– Ethernet Alliance (EA) logo certified designs available
– Robust 100-V, 0.36-Ω (typ) hotswap MOSFET
– Programmable classification level
• Integrated PWM controller with 0.77-Ω (typ) 150-V power MOSFET
– Flyback controller with PSR
• Supports CCM operation with secondary side diode rectifier
• ±3% (typ, 12-V Output) Load regulation (5%-100% range)
– Supports low-side switch buck topology
– Adjustable switching frequency with synchronization
– advanced startup
– Programmable slew rate and frequency dithering for enhanced EMI reduction
• Secondary side adapter priority control with smooth transition
• –40°C to 125°C Junction temperature range
• Small 6-mm x 4-mm VSON package
• IEEE 802.3at compliant powered devices
• Security cameras
• IP phones
• Access points
The TPS23755 device combines a Power over Ethernet (PoE) powered device (PD) interface, a 150- V switching power FET, and a current-mode DC-DC controller optimized for flyback topology. The high level of integration along with primary side regulation (PSR), spread spectrum frequency dithering (SSFD),
and advanced startup makes the TPS23755 an ideal solution for size-constrained applications. The PoE implementation supports the IEEE 802.3at standard as a 13-W, Type 1 PD.
The PSR feature of the DC-DC controller uses feedback from an auxiliary winding for control of the output voltage, eliminating the need for external shunt regulator and optocoupler. It is optimized for operation with secondary side diode rectifier (typically 12-V output or higher). Typically, the converter operates in continuous conduction mode (CCM) at a switching frequency of 250 kHz.
SFFD and slew rate control helps to minimize the size and cost of the EMI filter. Advanced Startup allows the use of minimal bias capacitor while simplifying converter startup and hiccup design.
Secondary auxiliary power detect capability provides priority for a secondary side power adapter, while ensuring smooth transition to and from PoE input power, with no efficiency or thermal trade-off.
The DC-DC controller features internal soft-start, slope compensation, and blanking. For non-isolated applications, the buck topology is also supported by the TPS23755.
Request a quote TPS23755RJJR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS23755RJJR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS23755RJJR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.