Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
40-V, 35-M, 1-CH AUTOMOTIVE SMAR
• AEC-Q100 qualified for automotive applications
– Temperature grade 1: –40°C to 125°C
– Device HBM ESD classification level 2
– Device CDM ESD classification level C4B
– Withstands 40-V load dump
• Functional Safety-Capable
– Documentation available to aid functional safety system design
• Single-channel smart high-side switch with 35-mΩ RON (TJ = 25°C)
• Improve system level reliability through adjustable current limiting
– Current limit set-point from 2 A to 22 A
• Robust integrated output protection:
– Integrated thermal protection
– Protection against short to ground and battery
– Protection against reverse battery events including automatic switch on of FET with reverse voltage
– Automatic shut off on loss of battery and ground
– Integrated output clamp to demagnetize inductive loads
– Configurable fault handling
• Analog sense output can be configured to accurately measure:
– Load current
– Device temperature
• Provides fault indication through SNS pin
– Detection of open load and short-to-battery
• Automotive display module
• ADAS modules
• Seat comfort module
• Transmission control unit
• HVAC control module
• Body control modules
• Incandescent and LED lighting
The TPS1HB35-Q1 device is a smart high-side switch intended for use in 12-V automotive systems. The device integrates robust protection and diagnostic features to ensure output port protection even during harmful events like short circuits in automotive systems. The device protects against faults through a reliable current limit, which, depending on device variant, is adjustable from 2 A to 22 A . The high current limit range allows for usage in loads that require large transient currents, while the low current limit range provides improved protection for loads that do not require high peak current. The device is capable of reliably driving a wide range of load profiles.
The TPS1HB35-Q1 also provides a high accuracy analog current sense that allows for improved load diagnostics. By reporting load current and device temperature to a system MCU, the device enables predictive maintenance and load diagnostics that improves the system lifetime.
The TPS1HB35-Q1 is available in a HTSSOP package which allows for reduced PCB footprint.
Request a quote TPS1HB35CQPWPRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS1HB35CQPWPRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS1HB35CQPWPRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.