Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Electronic Fuse Regulator 6A 24-VQFN (4x4)
• 4.5-V to 60-V Operating voltage, 67-V absolute maximum
• Integrated 60-V, 31-mΩ RON Hot-Swap FET
• 0.6-A to 6-A Adjustable current limit (± 7%)
• Low Quiescent current, 21-µA in shutdown
• Adjustable output power limiting (TPS16632 only) (± 6%)
• Adjustable UVLO and OVP cut off with ± 2% accuracy
– Fixed 39-V maximum overvoltage clamp (TPS16632 only)
• Adjustable output slew rate control for inrush current limiting
– Charges large and unknown capacitive loads through thermal regulation during device power up
• Power Good Output (PGOOD)
• Selectable overcurrent fault response options between Auto-Retry and Latch Off (MODE)
• Analog current monitor (IMON) output (± 6%)
• UL 2367 Recognized
– File No. E169910
– RILIM ≥ 3kΩ
• IEC 62368-1 Certified
• Available in easy-to-use 24- Pin VQFN package
• Factory automation and control – PLC, DCS, HMI,I/O modules, sensor hubs
• Motor drives – CNC, encoder supply
• Electronic circuit breakers
• Telecom radios
• Industrial printers
The TPS1663x is an easy to use, positive 60 V, 6-A eFuse with a 31-mΩ integrated FET. Protection for the load, source and eFuse itself are provided along with adjustable features such as accurate overcurrent protection, fast short circuit protection, output slew rate control, overvoltage protection and undervoltage lockout. The TPS16332 device integrates adjustable output power limiting (PLIM) functionality that simplifies and enables compliance to standards such as IEC61010-1 and UL1310. The device also includes adjustable overcurrent functionality. PGOOD can be used for enable and disable control of the downstream DC-DC converters.
A shutdown pin provides external control for enabling and disabling the internal FET as well as placing the device in a low current shutdown mode. For system status monitoring and downstream load control, the device provides fault and a precise current monitor output. The MODE pin allows flexibility to configure the device between the two current-limiting fault responses (latch off and auto-retry).
The devices are available in a 4-mm × 4-mm 24-pin VQFN package and are specified over a –40°C to +125°C temperature range.
Request a quote TPS16630RGER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS16630RGER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS16630RGER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.