Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG BUCK ADJ 2A SOT563
• Forced PWM to Reduce Output Voltage Ripple
• Up to 95% Efficiency
• Low RDS(ON) Switches 100 mΩ / 60 mΩ
• 2.5-V to 5.5-V Input Voltage Range
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 0.6 V to VIN
• 100% Duty Cycle for Lowest Dropout
• 1.5-MHz Typical Switching Frequency
• Power Good Output
• Over Current Protection
• Internal Soft Startup
• Thermal Shutdown Protection
• Available in SOT563 Package
• Pin-to-Pin Compatible with TLV62568, TLV62569
• Create a Custom Design with the WEBENCH® Power Designer
• General Purpose POL Supply
• Set Top Box
• Network Video Camera
• Wireless Router
• Solid State Driver / Hard Disk Driver
The TLV62568A, TLV62569A devices are synchronous step-down buck DC-DC converters optimized for high efficiency and compact solution size. The device integrates switches capable of delivering an output current up to 2 A. At the whole load range, the device operates in pulse width modulation (PWM) mode with 1.5-MHz switching frequency. In shutdown, the current consumption is reduced to less than 2 μA.
An internal soft start circuit limits the inrush current during startup. Other features like over current protection, thermal shutdown protection and power good are built-in. The device is available in a SOT563 package.
Request a quote TLV62569APDRLR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TLV62569APDRLR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TLV62569APDRLR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.