Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC DRP PORT CTLR USB-C 30WQFN
• USB Type-C Port Controller with Integrated 2:1 SuperSpeed Mux
• Compatible to USB Type-C™ Specifications
• Supports USB 3.1 G1 and G2 up to 10 Gbps
• Supports up to 15 W of Power Delivery with 3-A Current Advertisement and Detection
• Mode Configuration
– Host Only – DFP/Source
– Device Only – UFP/Sink
– Dual Role Port - DRP
• Channel Configuration (CC)
– Attach of USB Port Detection
– Cable Orientation Detection
– Role Detection
– Type-C Current Mode (Default, Mid, High)
• V(BUS) Detection and VCONN Support for Active Cables
• Audio and Debug Accessory Support
• Supports for Try.SRC and Try.SNK DRP Modes
• Configuration Control through GPIO and I2C
• Low Active and Standby Current Consumptions
• Industrial Temperature Range of –40 to 85°C
• USB Host, Device, Hub
• Mobile Phones, Tablets and Notebooks
• USB Peripherals such as Thumb Drives, Portable Hard Disks, Set Top Box
HD3SS3220 is a USB SuperSpeed (SS) 2:1 mux with DRP port controller. The device provides Channel Configuration (CC) logic and 5V VCONN sourcing for ecosystems implementing USB Type-C. The HD3SS3220 can be configured as a Downstream Facing Port (DFP), Upstream Facing Port (UFP) or a
Dual Role Port (DRP) making it ideal for any application.
The HD3SS3220, in DRP mode, alternates presenting itself as a DFP or UFP according to the Type-C specifications. The CC logic block monitors the CC1 and CC2 pins for pull-up or pull-down resistances to determine when a USB port has been attached and its port role. Once a USB port has been attached, the CC logic also determines the orientation of the cable and configures the USB SS mux accordingly. Finally, CC logic advertises or detects Type-C current mode – Default, Mid, or High in DFP and UFP modes respectively.
Excellent dynamic characteristics of the integrated mux allow switching with minimum attenuation to the SS signal eye diagram and very little added jitter. The device’s switch paths deploy adaptive common mode voltage tracking resulting identical channel despite different common mode voltage for RX and TX channels.
Request a quote HD3SS3220RNHR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of HD3SS3220RNHR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for HD3SS3220RNHR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.