Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Buffers & Line Drivers Octal Buffer/Driver
· Operates From 1.65Vto 3.6V
· Inputs Accept Voltages to 5.5V· Specified From-40℃ to +85℃ and -40℃ to+125℃
· Maximum tod of 5.9 ns at 3.3V
· Typical VoLp (Output Ground Bounce) <0.8V at Vcc=3.3V, TA=25℃
· Typical Vov(Output VoH Undershoot) >2V at Vcc=3.3V, TA=25℃
· Supports Mixed-Mode Signal Operation on All Ports (5-V Input or Output Voltage With 3.3-V Vcc)
· loff Supports Live Insertion, Partial-Power-Down Mode, and Back-Drive Protection
· Can Be Used as a Down Translator to Translate Inputs From a Maximum of 5.5 V Down to the Vcc Level
· Available in Ultra Small Logic QFN Package (0.5mm Maximum Height)
· Latch-Up Performance Exceeds 250 mA Per JESD 17
· ESD Protection Exceeds JESD 22
-2000-V Human-Body Model
-1000-V Charged-Device Model
· LED Displays
· Network Switches
· Telecom Infrastructure
· Motor Drivers·I/O Expanders
These octal bus buffers are designed for 1.65-V to 3.6-V VCC operation.The SN74LVC244A devicesare designed for asynchronous communication between data buses.
Request a quote SN74LVC244ARWPR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of SN74LVC244ARWPR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for SN74LVC244ARWPR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.