Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
• 80C51 central processing unit
• 8k × 8 EPROM expandable externally to 64k bytes
• An additional 16-bit timer/counter coupled to four capture registers and three compare registers • Two standard 16-bit timer/counters
• 256 × 8 RAM, expandable externally to 64k bytes
• Capable of producing eight synchronized, timed outputs
• A 10-bit ADC with eight multiplexed analog inputs
• Two 8-bit resolution, pulse width modulation outputs
• Five 8-bit I/O ports plus one 8-bit input port shared with analog inputs
• I 2C-bus serial I/O port with byte oriented master and slave functions
• Full-duplex UART compatible with the standard 80C51
• On-chip watchdog timer
• 16MHz speed
• Extended temperature ranges
• OTP package available
The 87C552 Single-Chip 8-Bit Microcontroller is manufactured in an advanced CMOS process and is a derivative of the 80C51 microcontroller family. The 87C552 has the same instruction set as the 80C51. Three versions of the derivative exist:
• 83C552—8k bytes mask programmable ROM
• 80C552—ROMless version of the 83C552
• 87C552—8k bytes EPROM
The 87C552 contains a 8k × 8 a volatile 256 × 8 read/write data memory, five 8-bit I/O ports, one 8-bit input port, two 16-bit timer/event counters (identical to the timers of the 80C51), an additional 16-bit timer coupled to capture and compare latches, a 15-source, two-priority-level, nested interrupt structure, an 8-input ADC, a dual DAC pulse width modulated interface, two serial interfaces (UART and I2C-bus), a “watchdog” timer and on-chip oscillator and timing circuits. For systems that require extra capability, the 87C552 can be expanded using standard TTL compatible memories and logic.
In addition, the 87C552 has two software selectable modes of power reduction—idle mode and power-down mode. The idle mode freezes the CPU while allowing the RAM, timers, serial ports, and interrupt system to continue functioning. The power-down mode saves the RAM contents but freezes the oscillator, causing all other chip functions to be inoperative.
The device also functions as an arithmetic processor having facilities for both binary and BCD arithmetic plus bit-handling capabilities. The instruction set consists of over 100 instructions: 49 one-byte, 45 two-byte, and 17 three-byte. With a 16MHz crystal, 58% of the instructions are executed in 0.75µs and 40% in 1.5µs. Multiply and divide instructions require 3µs.
Request a quote S87C552-4A68 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of S87C552-4A68 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for S87C552-4A68 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.
Single-chip 8-bit microcontroller