Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC BUFFER NON-INVERT 5.5V SC74A
• Wide supply voltage range from 1.65 V to 5.5 V
• High noise immunity
• Complies with JEDEC standard:
– JESD8-7 (1.65 V to 1.95 V)
– JESD8-5 (2.3 V to 2.7 V)
– JESD8B/JESD36 (2.7 V to 3.6 V).
• ±24 mA output drive (VCC = 3.0 V)
• CMOS low power consumption
• Latch-up performance exceeds 250 mA
• Direct interface with TTL levels
• Inputs accept voltages up to 5 V
• Multiple package options
• ESD protection:
– HBM EIA/JESD22-A114-B exceeds 2000 V
– MM EIA/JESD22-A115-A exceeds 200 V.
• Specified from −40 °C to +85 °C and −40 °C to +125 °C.
The 74LVC1G125 is a high-performance, low-power,
low-voltage, Si-gate CMOS device, superior to most
advanced CMOS compatible TTL families.
The input can be driven from either 3.3 V or 5 V devices.
This feature allows the use of this device in a mixed
3.3 V and 5 V environment.
This device is fully specified for partial power-down
applications using Ioff. The Ioff circuitry disables the output,
preventing the damaging backflow current through the
device when it is powered down.
The 74LVC1G125 provides one non-inverting buffer/line
driver with 3-state output. The 3-state output is controlled
by the output enable input (OE). A HIGH level at pin OE
causes the output to assume a high-impedance
Request a quote 74LVC1G125GV at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of 74LVC1G125GV In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for 74LVC1G125GV depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.