Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
The SZP6SMB series is designed to protect voltage sensitive components from high voltage, high energy transients. They have excellent clamping capability, high surge capability, low breakdown impedance and fast response time. The SZP6SMB series is supplied in the Littelfuse exclusive, cost-effective, highly reliable package and is ideally suited for use in communication systems, automotive, numerical controls, process controls, medical equipment, business machines, power supplies and many other industrial/consumer applications.
• Zener Transient Overvoltage Suppressors
• Working Peak Reverse Voltage Range − 5.8 to 171 V (for Uni-directional), 9.4 to 70.1 V (for Bidirectional)
• Standard Breakdown Voltage Range − 6.45 to 210V for Uni-directional , 10.5 to 86.1V for Bidirectional
• Peak Power − 600 W @ 1 ms
• ESD Rating of Class 3 (> 16 kV) per Human Body Model
• Maximum Clamp Voltage @ Peak Pulse Current
• Low Leakage < 5 µA Above 10 V
• Response Time is Typically < 1 ns
• Pb-free means 2nd level interconnect is Pb-free and the terminal finish material is tin(Sn) (IPC/ JEDEC J-STD-609A.01)
• SZ Prefix for Automotive and Other Applications Requiring Unique Site and Control Change Requirements; AEC− Q101 Qualified and PPAP Capable
Request a quote SZP6SMB36AT3G at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of SZP6SMB36AT3G In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for SZP6SMB36AT3G depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.