Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
The TB6560AHQ/AFG is a PWM chopper-type stepping motor driver IC designed for sinusoidal-input microstep control of bipolar stepping motors.
The TB6560AHQ/AFG can be used in applications that require 2-phase, 1-2-phase, 2W1-2-phase and 4W1-2-phase excitation modes.
The TB6560AHQ/AFG is capable of low-vibration, high-performance forward and reverse driving of a two-phase bipolar stepping motor using only a clock signal
• Single-chip motor driver for sinusoidal microstep control of stepping motors
• High output withstand voltage due to the use of BiCD process: Ron (upper and lower sum) = TB6560AHQ: 0.6 Ω (typ.) TB6560AFG: 0.7 Ω (typ.)
• Forward and reverse rotation
• Selectable phase excitation modes (2, 1-2, 2W1-2 and 4W1-2)
• High output withstand voltage: VDSS = 40 V
• High output current: IOUT = TB6560AHQ: 3.5 A (peak) TB6560AFG: 2.5 A (peak)
• Packages: HZIP25-P-1.27 HQFP64-P-1010-0.50
• Internal pull-down resistors on inputs: 100 kΩ (typ.)
• Output monitor pin: MO current (IMO (max) = 1 mA)
• Reset and enable pins
• Thermal shutdown (TSD)
*: These ICs are highly sensitive to electrostatic discharge. When handling them, ensure that the environment is protected against electrostatic discharge. Ensure also that the ambient temperature and relative humidity are maintained at reasonable level
Request a quote TB6560AFG at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TB6560AFG In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for TB6560AFG depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.
PWM Chopper-Type Bipolar Driver IC for Stepping Motor Control