Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Power Factor Correction - PFC A 595-UCC28056BDBVT
· Ultra-low no-load input power enables < 80-mW standby power at 230 VAc in PFC+LLC system Excellent light load efficiency and high efficiency over wide range of load due to multi-mode TM and DCM control
· Enables low system cost through FET drain valley synchronized turn-on which eliminates need for second winding on the boost inductor
· Enables compliance to green power standards without disabling PFC
-EuP Lot 6 Tier 2, CoC Ver.5 Tier 2, Energy Star Ver.6.1, DoE Level VI
· Burst mode with soft-entry and soft-exit periods enables ultra-low audible noise output
· Enhanced error amplifier, responds rapidly to load steps without degrading input current distortion User adjustable valley delay ensures valley switching
· Low start-up current consumption (<46 uA)
· Wide VCC range 8.5V to 34V
· Cycle-by-cycle current limit
· Second independent output over-voltage protection
· Integrated over-temperature protection
· Create a custom design using the UCC28056 device with the WEBENCH Power Designer
· Desktop computing and digital TV
· Gaming, set top box and AC adapter front end
· LED drivers and luminaries
· Industrial and medical power supplies,e-bike chargers, power tools chargers
The UCC28056 device drives PFC boost stages based on an innovative mixed mode method that operates in transition mode(TM) at full load and transitions seamlessly into discontinuous conduction mode(DCM) at reduced load, automatically reducing switching frequency. This device incorporates burst mode operation to further improve light load performance, enabling systems to meet challenging energy standards while eliminating the need to switch off the PFC. UCC28056 can drive a PFC power stage up to 300 W, ensuring sinusoidal line input current with low distortion, close to unity power factor. When used with the LLC controller UCC256403/4, and dual synchronous rectifier controller UCC24624 less than 80 mW system standby power can be achieved, enabling PFC always on architecture and eliminating the need for an auxiliary converter. This with FET Drain valley turn-on with simple boost inductor allows fewest component count and reduced system cost.
Request a quote UCC28056BDBVR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of UCC28056BDBVR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for UCC28056BDBVR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.