Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC INTERFACE SPECIALIZED 12X2QFN
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• Compatible with USB 2.0, OTG 2.0 and BC 1.2
• Support for LS, FS, HS signaling
• Active Power Consumption of 55 mW (Typical) with 3.3-V Single Supply
• Selectable Signal Gain Via External Pulldown Resistor
• Does Not Break DP, DM Trace
• Scalable Solution – Daisy Chain Device for High Loss Applications
• Compact 1.6 mm x 1.6 mm QFN Package
• Automotive Infotainment
• Docking Stations
• Cell Phones
• Active Cable, Cable Extenders
The TUSB211 is a USB High-Speed (HS) signal conditioner, designed to compensate for ISI signal loss in a transmission channel.
The device has a patent-pending design which is agnostic to USB Low Speed (LS) and Full Speed (FS) signals. LS and FS signal characteristics are unaffected by the TUSB211. HS signals are compensated.
Programmable signal gain permits fine tuning device performance to optimize High Speed signals at the connector. This helps to pass USB High Speed electrical compliance tests.
The footprint of TUSB211 does not break the continuity of the DP/DM signal path. This permits risk free system design of a complete USB channel.
In addition, TUSB211 is compatible with the USB On-The-Go (OTG) and Battery Charging (BC) protocols
Request a quote TUSB211QRWBRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TUSB211QRWBRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TUSB211QRWBRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.