Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG LIN 3.3V 300MA 16HTSSOP
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
– Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
– Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
– Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
• Maximum Output Current: 300 mA
• 4-V to 40-V Wide VIN Input-Voltage Range With Up to 45-V Transients
• Fixed 3.3-V and 5-V Outputs
• Maximum Dropout Voltage: 400 mV at 300 mA
• Stable With Output Capacitor in Wide Range of Capacitance (4.7 µF to 500 µF) and ESR (0.001 Ω to 20 Ω)
• Low Quiescent Current (I(Q))
– < 4 µA When EN Is Low (Shutdown Mode)
– 19 µA Typical at Light Loads With WD_EN High (Watchdog Disabled)
• Configurable for Window Watchdog or Standard Watchdog
• Open-to-Closed Window Ratio Configurable as 1:1 or 8:1
• Fully Adjustable Watchdog Period (From 10 ms to 500 ms)
• 9% Accurate Watchdog Period
• Dedicated WD_EN Pin to Control Watchdog ON-OFF
• Fully Adjustable Power-Good Threshold and Power-Good Delay Period
• Low Input-Voltage Tracking to UVLO
• Integrated Fault Protection
– Overload Current-Limit Protection
– Thermal Shutdown
• 16-Pin HTSSOP Package
• Automotive MCU Power Supply
• Body Control Modules (BCM)
• Body Comfort Modules
• EV and HEV Battery Management Systems (BMS)
• Electronic Gear Shifter
• Transmission Control Unit (TCU)
• Electrical Power Steering (EPS)
In automotive microcontroller or microprocessor power-supply applications, the watchdog is used to monitor the microcontroller working status to prevent software runaway. It is necessary for the watchdog to be independent of the microcontroller in a reliable system.
The TPS7B63xx-Q1 device is a family of 300-mA watchdog LDOs designed for an operating voltage up to 40 V, with typical quiescent current of only 19 µA at light load. The devices integrate a programmable function for selecting a window watchdog or standard watchdog, with an external resistor to set the watchdog time within 9% accuracy.
The PG pin on the TPS7B63xx-Q1 devices indicate when the output voltage is stable and in regulation. The power-good delay period and power-good threshold can be adjusted by selecting external components. The devices also feature integrated short-circuit and overcurrent protection. The combination of such features makes these devices particularly flexible and suitable to supply microcontroller in automotive applications.
Request a quote TPS7B6333QPWPRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS7B6333QPWPRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS7B6333QPWPRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.