Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG LINEAR POS ADJ 2A 20VQFN
• Low Dropout: 200 mV (max) at 2 A
• 0.75% (max) Accuracy Over Line, Load, and Temperature With BIAS
• Output Voltage Noise:
– 4.4 µVRMS at 0.8-V Output
– 7.7 µVRMS at 5.2-V Output
• Input Voltage Range:
– Without BIAS: 1.4 V to 6.5 V – With BIAS: 1.1 V to 6.5 V
• ANY-OUT™ Operation:
– Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 3.95 V
• Adjustable Operation:
– Output Voltage Range: 0.8 V to 5.2 V
• Power-Supply Ripple Rejection:
– 40 dB at 500 kHz
• Excellent Load Transient Response
• Adjustable Soft-Start In-Rush Control
• Open-Drain Power-Good (PG) Output
• Stable with a 22-µF or Larger Ceramic Output Capacitor
• θJC = 3.4°C/W
• Packages, 20-Pin VQFN:
– 3.5 mm × 3.5 mm (RGR)
– 5 mm × 5 mm (RGW)
• Digital Loads: SerDes, FPGAs, and DSPs
• Instrumentation, Medical, and Audio
• High-Speed Analog Circuits:
– VCO, ADC, DAC, and LVDS
• Imaging: CMOS Sensors and Video ASICs
• Test and Measurement
The TPS7A83A device is a low-noise (4.4 µVRMS), low-dropout, linear regulator (LDO) capable of sourcing 2 A with only 200 mV of maximum dropout.The device output voltage is pin-programmable from 0.8 V to 3.95 V and adjustable from 0.8 V to 5.2 V using an external resistor divider.
The combination of low noise (4.4 µVRMS), high PSRR, and high output current capability makes the TPS7A83A ideal to power noise-sensitive components such as those found in high-speed communications, video, medical, or test and measurement applications. The high performance of the TPS7A83A limits power-supply-generated phase noise and clock jitter, making this device ideal for powering high-performance serializer and deserializer (SerDes), analog-to-digital converters (ADCs), digitalto-analog converters (DACs), and RF components. Specifically, RF amplifiers benefit from the highperformance and 5.2-V output capability of the device.
For digital loads [such as application-specific integrated circuits (ASICs), field-programmable gate arrays (FPGAs), and digital signal processors (DSPs)] requiring low-input voltage, low-output (LILO) voltage operation, the exceptional accuracy (0.75% over load and temperature), remote sensing, excellent transient performance, and soft-start capabilities of the TPS7A83A ensure optimal system performance.
The versatility of the TPS7A83A makes the device a component of choice for many demanding applications.
Request a quote TPS7A8300ARGWR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS7A8300ARGWR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS7A8300ARGWR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.