Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG LINEAR 5V 150MA 6WSON
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
– Device Temperature Grade 1: –40°C to 125°C Ambient Operating Temperature
– Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2
– Device CDM ESD Classification Level C4B
• Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 30 V
• Ultralow IQ: 1 μA
• Reverse Current Protection
• Low ISHUTDOWN: 150 nA
• Supports 200-mA Peak Output
• 2% Accuracy Over Temperature
• Available in Fixed-Output Voltages: 1.2 V to 6.5 V
• Thermal Shutdown and Overcurrent Protection
• Packages: SOT-23-5, WSON-6
• Body Control Modules
• Navigation Systems
• Standby Power for Microcontrollers
The TPS709-Q1 series of linear regulators are ultralow, quiescent current devices designed for power-sensitive applications. A precision band-gap and error amplifier provides 2% accuracy over temperature. Quiescent current of only 1 µA makes these devices ideal solutions for battery-powered, always-on systems that require very little idle-state power dissipation. These devices have thermal-shutdown, current-limit, and reverse-current protections for added safety.
These regulators can be put into shutdown mode by pulling the EN pin low. The shutdown current in this mode goes down to 150 nA, typical.
The TPS709-Q1 series is available in WSON-6 and SOT-23-5 packages.
Request a quote TPS70950QDRVRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS70950QDRVRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS70950QDRVRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.