Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Power Switch ICs - Power Distribution Dual Pwr Distrbution Switches
INTEGRATED POWER DISTRIBUTION SWITCH
· Operating Input Voltage Range:2.5Vto 6.5V
· Integrated Back-to-Back Power MOSFETs With 100-mQ On-Resistance
· Adjustable Current Limit: 75mA-2.7 A(typical)
· ±6% Current-Limit Accuracy at 1.7 A(typical)
· Latch-Off Over Current Protection Versions
· Reverse Input-Output Voltage Protection
· Built-In Soft-Start
· 4-kV HBM and 200-V MM ESD Protection at Power Switch Output Pins
INTEGRATED BUCK DC/DC CONVERTER
· Wide Input Voltage Range:4.5V to 18V
· Maximum Continuous 4-A Output Current
· Feedback Reference Voltage:0.8V±1%
· Adjustable 300-kHz to 1.4-MHz Switching Frequency
· Pulse Skipping Mode at Light Load Efficiency
· Adjustable Soft-Start and Tracking WithBuilt-In 1.2-ms Internal Soft-Start Time
· Cycle-by-Cycle Current Limit
· Output Over-Voltage Protection
· Power Good Indicator
· Over Temperature Protection
· 24-Lead QFN(RGE)4-mm x4-mm Package
· USB Ports and Hubs
· Digital TV
· Set-Top Boxes
· VOIP Phones
· Tablet PC
The TPS65282 incorporates dual N-channel MOSFET power switches for USB power distribution systems that require dual power switches in a single package. It also integrates a buck monolithic converter. The device is intended to provide a total USB power distribution solution for digital TV, set-top boxes, tablet PC and VOIP phones etc applications, where precision current limiting is required or heavy capacitive loads or short circuits are encountered.
Dual 100-mQ independent power distribution switch limits the output current to a programmable current limit threshold between typical 75 mA and 2.7 A by using an external resistor. The current limit accuracy can be achieved as tight as ±6% at higher current limit setting. TPS65282 device limits output current to a safe level by using a constant current mode when output load exceeds the current limit threshold. After deglitching time, TPS65282 provides circuit breaker functionality by latching off the power switch during over-current or reversevoltage situations.
Request a quote TPS65282RGER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 180 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS65282RGER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order online.
The price and lead time for TPS65282RGER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.