Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
0.7VIN SYNCHRONOUS BOOST CONVERT
• 600 nA Ultra-Low IQ into VOUT Pin
• 400 nA Ultra-Low IQ into VIN Pin
• Operating Input Voltage from 0.7 V to 5.5 V
• Adjustable Output Voltage from 1.8 V to 5.5 V
• Fixed Output Voltage Versions Available
• Minimum 0.8 A Switch Peak Current Limit
• Regulated Output Voltage in Down Mode
• True Disconnection During Shutdown
• Up to 75% Efficiency at 10 µA Load with Fixed Output Voltage Versions
• Up to 93% Efficiency from 10 mA to 300 mA Load
• 6-Ball 1.23 mm x 0.88 mm WCSP package and 2-mm x 2-mm WSON package
• Create a Custom Design Using the TPS61099x
With the WEBENCH® Power Designer
• Memory LCD Bias
• Optical Heart Rate Monitor LED Bias
• Wearable Applications
• Low Power Wireless Applications
• Portable Products
• Battery Powered Systems
The TPS61099x device is a synchronous boost converter with 1-µA ultra-low quiescent current. The device is designed for products powered by an alkaline battery, NiMH rechargeable battery, Li-Mn battery or rechargeable Li-Ion battery, for which high efficiency under light load condition is critical to achieve long battery life operation.
The TPS61099x boost converter uses a hysteretic control topology to obtain maximal efficiency at minimal quiescent current. It only consumes 1-µA quiescent current under light load condition and can achieve up to 75% efficiency at 10-µA load with fixed output voltage version. It can also support up to 300-mA output current from 3.3 V to 5 V conversion, and achieve up to 93% at 200-mA load.
The TPS61099x also offers both Down Mode and Pass-Through operations for different applications. In Down Mode, the output voltage can still be regulated at target value even when input voltage is higher than output voltage. In Pass-Through Mode, the output voltage follows input voltage. The TPS61099x exits Down Mode and enters into Pass-Through Mode when VIN > VOUT + 0.5 V.
The TPS61099x supports true shutdown function when it is disabled, which disconnects the load from the input supply to reduce the current consumption. The TPS61099x offers both adjustable output voltage version and fixed output voltage versions. It is available in 6-ball 1.23-mm x 0.88-mm WCSP Package and 6-pin 2-mm x 2-mm WSON package .
Request a quote TPS61099DRVR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS61099DRVR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS61099DRVR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.