Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG CHARGE PUMP 5V 140MA 6SON
• 2.7V to 5.5V Input Voltage Range
• Fixed Output Voltage of 5.0V
• Output Reverse Current Protection
• X2 Charge Pump
• 1.5 MHz Switching Frequency
• Maximum Output Current : 140mA
• 2X2 QFN With 0.8mm Height
• Typical 90µA Quiescent Current at no Load Condition (Skip mode)
• Hardware En/Disable Function
• Built-in Soft Start
• Built-in Under Voltage Lock Out Protection
• Thermal and Over Current Protection
• USB OTG
• Portable Communication Devices
• Personal Digital Assistance
• PCMCIA Cards
• Cellular Phones
• Handheld Meters
The TPS60151 is a switched capacitor voltage converter which produces a regulated, low noise, and low-ripple output voltage (5V) from an unregulated
input voltage. It maintains 5V regulation even when VIN is greater than 5V.
The 5V output can supply a minimum of 140mA current with a small 2X2 QFN package. TPS60151 operates in skip mode when the load current falls below 8mA under typical condition. In skip mode operation, quiescent current is reduced to 90µA.
Only 3 external capacitors are needed to generate the output voltage, thereby saving PCB space. Inrush current is limited by the soft start function during power on and power transient states. The TPS60151 has built-in current limit and output reverse current protection that are ideal for HDMI, USB OTG and other battery powered applications.
Request a quote TPS60151DRVR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS60151DRVR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS60151DRVR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.