Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG BUCK ADJ 1.5A 10MSOP
• Qualified for Automotive Applications
• 3.5-V to 42-V Input Voltage Range
• 200-mΩ High-Side MOSFET
• High Efficiency at Light Loads With Pulse-Skipping Eco-mode™ Control Scheme
• 116-μA Operating Quiescent Current
• 1.5-μA Shutdown Current
• 100-kHz to 2.5-MHz Switching Frequency
• Synchronizes to External Clock
• Adjustable Slow Start/Sequencing
• Undervoltage and Overvoltage Power Good Output
• Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout Voltage and Hysteresis
• 0.8-V Internal Voltage Reference
• Supported by SwitcherPro™ Software Tool
• For SWIFT™ Documentation, See the TI
Website at http://www.ti.com/swift
• 12-V and 24-V Industrial and Commercial Low Power Systems
• Aftermarket Automotive Accessories: Video,GPS, Entertainment
The TPS57140-Q1 device is a 42-V 1.5-A step-down regulator with an integrated high-side MOSFET. Current-mode control provides simple external compensation and flexible component selection. A low-ripple pulse-skip mode reduces the no load, regulated output supply current to 116 μA. Using the enable pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 1.5 μA.
Undervoltage lockout is internally set at 2.5 V, but can be increased using the enable pin. The output voltage startup ramp is controlled by the slow start pin that can also be configured for sequencing/tracking. An open-drain power good signal indicates the output is within 92% to 109% of its nominal voltage. A wide switching frequency range allows efficiency and external component size to be optimized. Frequency fold back and thermal shutdown protects the part during an overload condition.
The TPS57140-Q1 is available in a 10-pin thermally enhanced MSOP PowerPAD™ package (DGQ) and a 10-pin SON package (DRC).
This integrated circuit can be damaged by ESD. Texas Instruments recommends that all integrated circuits be handled with appropriate precautions. Failure to observe proper handling and installation procedures can cause damage. ESD damage can range from subtle performance degradation to complete device failure. Precision integrated circuits may be more susceptible to damage because very small parametric changes could cause the device not to meet its published specifications.
Request a quote TPS57140QDGQRQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS57140QDGQRQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS57140QDGQRQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.