Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG BUCK ADJUSTABLE 1A 8SOIC
• Wide Input Voltage Range: 5.5 V to 36 V
• Up to 1-A Continuous (1.2-A Peak) Output Current
• High Efficiency up to 95% Enabled by 110-mΩ Integrated MOSFET Switch
• Wide Output Voltage Range: Adjustable Down to 1.22 V with 1.5% Initial Accuracy
• Internal Compensation Minimizes External Parts Count
• Fixed 500-kHz Switching Frequency for Small Filter Size
• Improved Line Regulation and Transient Response by Input Voltage Feed Forward
• System Protected by Over Current Limiting, Over Voltage Protection and Thermal Shutdown
• –55°C to 125°C Operating Junction Temperature Range
• Available in Small 8-Pin SOIC Package
• For SWIFT Documentation, Application Notes and Design Software, See the TI Website at
SUPPORTS DEFENSE, AEROSPACE, AND MEDICAL APPLICATIONS
• Controlled Baseline
• One Assembly/Test Site
• One Fabrication Site
• Available in Military (–55°C/125°C) Temperature Range(1)
• Extended Product Life Cycle
• Extended Product-Change Notification
• Product Traceability
(1) Additional temperature ranges are available - contact factory
• Consumer: Set-top Box, DVD, LCD Displays
• Industrial and Car Audio Power Supplies
• Battery Chargers, High Power LED Supply
• 12-V/24-V Distributed Power Systems
As a member of the SWIFT™ family of DC/DC regulators, the TPS5410 is a high-output-current
PWM converter that integrates a low resistance high side N-channel MOSFET. Included on the substrate
with the listed features is a high performance voltage error amplifier that provides tight voltage regulation accuracy under transient conditions; an undervoltage-lockout circuit to prevent start-up until the input voltage reaches 5.5 V; an internally set slow-start circuit to limit inrush currents; and a voltage feed-forward circuit to improve the transient response. Using the ENA pin, shutdown supply current is reduced to 18 μA typically. Other features include an active high enable, overcurrent limiting, overvoltage protection and thermal shutdown. To reduce design complexity and external component count, the TPS5410 feedback loop is internally compensated.
The TPS5410 device is available in an easy to use 8-pin SOIC package. TI provides evaluation modules and software tools to aid in quickly achieving high-performance power supply designs to meet aggressive equipment development cycles.
Request a quote TPS5410MDREP at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS5410MDREP In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS5410MDREP depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.