Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG CTRLR INTEL 2OUT 40WQFN
• Intel VR13 Serial VID (SVID) Compliant
• Full VR13 Server Feature Set Including Digital Input Power Monitor
• Programmable Loop Compensations
• Configurable with Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) for Low External Component Counts
• Individual Phase Current Calibrations and Reports
• Dynamic Phase Shedding with Programmable Current Threshold for Optimizing Efficiency at Light and Heavy Loads
• Fast Phase-Adding for Undershoot Reduction (USR)
• Backward VR12.0 and VR12.5 Compatible
• 8-Bit DAC with Selectable 5 mV or 10 mV Resolution and Output Ranges from 0.25 V to 1.52 V or 0.5 to 2.8125 V for Dual Channels
• Driverless Configuration for Efficient HighFrequency Switching
• Fully Compatible with TI NextFET™ Power Stage for High-Density Solutions
• Accurate, Adjustable Voltage Positioning
• Patented AutoBalance™ Phase Balancing
• Selectable, 16-level Per-Phase Current Limit
• PMBus™ System Interface for Telemetry of Voltage, Current, Power, Temperature, and Fault Conditions
• Dynamic Output Voltage Transitions with Programmable Slew Rates via SVID or PMBus Interface
• Conversion Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
• Low Quiescent Current
• ASIC Needs Dual Power Rails
• High-Performance Processor Power
The TPS53622 is a fully VR13 SVID compliant step-down controller with dual channels, built-in nonvolatile memory (NVM), and PMBus™ interface, and is fully compatible with TI NexFET ™power stage.
Advanced control features such as D-CAP+™ architecture with undershoot reduction (USR) provide fast transient response, low output capacitance, and good current sharing. The device also provides novel phase interleaving strategy and dynamic phase shedding for efficiency improvement at different loads. Adjustable control of VCORE slew rate and voltage positioning round out the Intel® VR13™ features. In addition, the device supports the PMBus communication interface for reporting the telemetry of voltage, current, power, temperature, and fault conditions to the systems. All programmable parameters can be configured by the PMBus interface and can be stored in NVM as the new default values to minimize the external component count.
The TPS53622 device if offered in a thermally enhanced -pin QFN packaged and is rated to operate from –40°C to 125°C.
Request a quote TPS53622RSBT at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS53622RSBT In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS53622RSBT depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.