Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC PWR MGMT EFUSE 2.7-18V 8WSON
• Wide Input Voltage Range: 2.7 V to 18 V
– 20 V Absolute Maximum
– 3 V to 18 V for TPS2595x5 Version
• Low On-Resistance: RON = 34 mΩ (Typical)
• Fast Overvoltage Protection Clamp (3.8-V, 5.7-V, and 13.7-V options) With a Response Time of 5µs (Typical)
• TPS2595x0, TPS2595x1, TPS2595x5: Active High Enable Input With Adjustable Undervoltage Lockout (UVLO)
• TPS2595x3: Active Low Enable Input With
Adjustable Overvoltage Lockout (OVLO)
• Adjustable Current Limit With Load Current Monitor Output (ILM)
– Current Range: 0.5 A to 4 A
– Current Limit Accuracy: ±7.5%
• Adjustable Output Slew Rate Control (dVdt)
• Over Temperature Protection (OTP)
• Fault Indication Pin (FLT )
• UL 2367 Recognition – File No. E169910
– RILM >= 487 Ω (4.42 A maximum)
• IEC 62368-1 Certified
• Safe During Single Point Failure Test (IEC 62368-1)
– ILM Pin Open/Short Detection
• Hot-Swap, Hot-Plug
• Adapter Powered Systems
• Multi-function Printers
• SSDs and HDDs
• Industrial Systems
• White Goods
• Set-Top Box
• Digital TV
The TPS2595xx family of eFuses (integrated FET hot swap devices) is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a small package. The devices provide multiple protection modes using very few external components and are a robust defense against overloads, short circuits, voltage surges, and excessive inrush current.
Output current limit level can be set with a single external resistor. It is also possible to get an accurate
sense of the output load current by measuring the voltage drop across the current limit resistor. Applications with particular inrush current requirements can set the output slew rate with a single external capacitor. Overvoltage events are quickly limited by internal clamping circuits to a safe
fixed maximum, with no external components required. The TPS259573 variant provides an option to set a user-defined overvoltage cutoff threshold. Quick output discharge function can be implemented
in the TPS2595x5 variants by connecting the OUT pin to the QOD pin.
The devices are characterized for operation over the temperature range of –40°C to +125°C.
Request a quote TPS259520DSGT at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS259520DSGT In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS259520DSGT depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.