Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
• Wide operating input voltage range: 2.7 V to 23 V
– 28-V absolute maximum
• Integrated back-to-back FETs with low onresistance: RON = 28.3 mΩ (typ.)
– Bi-directional current flow during ON state
– Reverse current blocking during OFF state
• Fast overvoltage protection
– Adjustable Overvoltage Lockout (OVLO) with
1.2-μs (typ.) response time
• Overcurrent protection in forward direction with
load current monitor output (ILM)
– Active current limit response
– Adjustable threshold (ILIM): 0.5 A to 6 A
• ±10% accuracy for ILIM > 1 A
– Adjustable transient blanking timer (ITIMER) to allow peak currents up to 2 × ILIM
– Output load current monitor accuracy: ±6% (IOUT ≥ 1 A)
• Fast-trip response for short-circuit protection on OUT pin
– 500-ns (typ.) response time
– Adjustable (2 × ILIM) and fixed thresholds
• Active high enable input with adjustable Undervoltage Lockout threshold (UVLO)
• Adjustable output slew rate control (dVdt)
• Overtemperature protection
• Digital indication options:
– Power Good indication (PG) with adjustable threshold (PGTH) or
– Supply Good (SPLYGD) and Fault (FLT)
• UL 2367 recognition
– File No. E339631
– RILM ≥ 549 Ω
• IEC 62368-1 CB certified
• Small footprint: QFN 2 mm × 2 mm, 0.45-mm pitch
• USB On-The-Go (OTG)
• Digital cameras
• Point of sales terminals
• Wireless chargers
The TPS25946xx family of eFuses is a highly integrated circuit protection and power management solution in a small package. The devices provide multiple protection modes using very few external components and are a robust defense against overloads, short-circuits, voltage surges and excessive inrush current. With integrated back-toback FETs, the device allows bi-directional current flow during ON state, while blocking current flow in both directions during OFF state, making it well suited for USB OTG (On-The-Go) applications.
Output slew rate and inrush current can be adjusted using a single external capacitor. Loads are protected from input overvoltage conditions by cutting off the output if input exceeds an adjustable overvoltage threshold. The devices respond to output overload by actively limiting the current. The output current limit threshold as well as the transient overcurrent blanking timer are user adjustable. The current limit control pin also functions as an analog load current monitor.
The devices are available in a 2-mm × 2-mm, 10-pin HotRod QFN package for improved thermal performance and reduced system footprint.
The devices are characterized for operation over a junction temperature range of –40°C to +125°C
Request a quote TPS259460ARPWR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS259460ARPWR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TPS259460ARPWR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.