Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG BOOST ADJ SOT23-6
• Input voltage 2.61 V to 5.5 V (falling 2.4 V)
• Output voltage up to 15 V
• Integrated low-side FET: 85 mΩ at 3.3 VIN
• 4.7-A (Typical) switch current limit
• 600-kHz or 1-MHz Selectable switching frequency
• 1-µA Shutdown current
• ±2.5% Output-voltage accuracy
• PFM operation mode at light load
• Internal 2-ms soft-start time
• Thermal shutdown protection
• 3-mm × 3-mm 6-Pin SOT-23 package
• PLC backup power
• LCD bias supply
• Industrial isolation DC/DC
The TLV61048 is a non-synchronous boost converter that provides a power-supply solution for products powered by a low-voltage supercapacitor and a single-cell Li-ion battery. The TLV61048 integrates a power switch with 4.7-A typical current limit to extend the discharge capability of the input source without sacrificing maximal load delivery. TLV61048 also allows the use of smaller, wide-range external inductor and output capacitor to ease design efforts. The TLV61048 operates with a selectable switching frequency of 600 kHz or 1 MHz by configuring the FREQ pin. At the light load, the device enters into the PFM operation to achieve higher efficiency. The TLV61048 has built-in 2-ms soft start to minimize the inrush current.
The TLV61048 is available in a 3-mm × 3-mm 6-pin SOT-23 package.
Request a quote TLV61048DBVR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TLV61048DBVR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for TLV61048DBVR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.