Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
LM5163 PRODUCTION COMMERCIAL
• Designed for reliable and rugged applications
– Wide input voltage range of 6 V to 100 V – Junction temperature range: –40°C to +150°C – Fixed 3-ms internal soft-start timer
– Peak and valley current-limit protection
– Input UVLO and thermal shutdown protection
• Suited for scalable Industrial power supplies and battery packs
– Low minimum on- and off-times of 50 ns
– Adjustable switching frequency up to 1 MHz
– Diode emulation for high light-load efficiency
– 10.5-µA no-load input quiescent current
– 3-µA shutdown quiescent current
• Ultra–low EMI emission
– Optimized for CISPR 25 class 5 standard
• Integration reduces solution size and cost
– COT mode control architecture
– Integrated 0.725-Ω NFET buck switch
– Integrated 0.34-Ω NFET synchronous rectifier eliminates external Schottky diode
– 1.2-V internal voltage reference
– No loop compensation components
– Internal VCC bias regulator and boot diode
– Open-drain power good indicator
– 8-Pin SOIC package with PowerPAD™
• Create a custom regulator design using WEBENCH® power designer
• Industrial battery pack (≥10S)
• Battery pack – e-bike/e-scooter/LEV
• Motor drives, drones, communications equipment
The LM5163 synchronous buck converter is designed to regulate over a wide input voltage range, minimizing the need for external surge suppression components. A minimum controllable on-time of 50 ns facilitates large step-down conversion ratios, enabling the direct step-down from a 48-V nominal input to low-voltage rails for reduced system complexity and solution cost. The LM5163 operates during input voltage dips as low as 6 V, at nearly 100% duty cycle if needed, making it an excellent choice for wide input supply range industrial and high cell count battery pack applications.
With integrated high-side and low-side power MOSFETs, the LM5163 delivers up to 0.5-A of output current. A constant on-time (COT) control architecture provides nearly constant switching frequency with excellent load and line transient response. Additional features of the LM5163 include ultra-low IQ and diode emulation mode operation for high light-load efficiency, innovative peak and valley overcurrent protection, integrated VCC bias supply and bootstrap diode, precision enable and input UVLO, and thermal shutdown protection with automatic recovery. An open-drain PGOOD indicator provides sequencing, fault reporting, and output voltage monitoring.
The LM5163 is available in a thermally-enhanced, 8-pin SO PowerPAD™ package. Its 1.27-mm pin pitch provides adequate spacing for high-voltage applications.
Request a quote LM5163DDAR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of LM5163DDAR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for LM5163DDAR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.