Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC MTR DRV BIPOLR 8-60V 28HTSSOP
• Quad 1/2-H-Bridge DC Motor Driver
– Can Drive Four Solenoids, Two DC Motors, One Stepper Motor, or Other Loads
– Full Individual Half Bridge Control
– Low MOSFET On-Resistance
• 2.5-A Maximum Drive Current at 24 V, 25°C • Floating Input Buffers Allow Dual (Bipolar) Supplies (up to ±24 V)
• Built-In 3.3-V, 10-mA LDO Regulator
• Industry Standard IN/IN Digital Control Interface
• 8-V to 60-V Operating Supply Voltage Range
• Thermally Enhanced Surface Mount Package
• Textile Machines
• Office Automation Machines
• Gaming Machines
• Factory Automation
The DRV8844 provides four individually controllable 1/2-H-bridge drivers. It can be used to drive two DC motors, one stepper motor, four solenoids, or other loads. The output driver channel for each channel consists of Nchannel power MOSFET’s configured in a 1/2-H-bridge configuration.
The DRV8844 can supply up to 2.5-A peak or 1.75-A RMS output current per channel (with proper PCB heatsinking at 24 V and 25°C) per H-bridge.
Separate inputs to independently control each 1/2-H-bridge are provided. To allow operation with split supplies, the logic inputs and nFAULT output are referenced to a separate floating ground pin.
Internal shutdown functions are provided for over current protection, short circuit protection, under voltage lockout and overtemperature.
The DRV8844 is available in a 28-pin HTSSOP package with PowerPAD™ (Eco-friendly: RoHS & no Sb/Br).
Request a quote DRV8844PWPR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of DRV8844PWPR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for DRV8844PWPR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.