Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Battery Management 16-Cell Battery Monitor With Passive Cell Balancing 80-TQFP -40 to 105 IC BATT MFUNC 6-16CELL 80TQFP
• Monitors and Balances 6-to-16 Cells per Device
• Highly Accurate Monitoring
– High Performance 14-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) With Internal Reference
– All Cells Converted in 2.4 ms (Nominal)
– Eight AUX Inputs for Temperature and Other Sensors with Input Voltage of 0 V to 5 V – Internal Precision Reference
• Integrated Protector With Separate Vref for Overvoltage (OV) and Undervoltage (UV) Comparators and Programmable VCELL Set Points
• Engineered for High System Robustness
– Up to 1-Mb/s Stackable Isolated DifferentialUART
– Up to 16 ICs in Daisy-Chain With Twisted Pair
– Passes Bulk Current Injection (BCI) Test
– Designed for Robust Hot-Plug Performance
• Passive Balancing with External n-FETs and Active Balancing with EMB1428Q/EMB1499Q
• Can Help Customers Meet Functional Safety Standard Requirements (For Example, ISO26262)
– Built-in Self-Tests to Validate Defined Internal Functions
– Support for Open Wire Detection
• AEC-Q100 Qualified With the Following Results:
– Device Temperature Grade 2: –40°C to 105°C Ambient Operating Temperature Range
– Device HBM ESD Classification Level 2 – Device CDM ESD Classification Level C3
• Electric and Hybrid Electric Vehicles (EV, HEV, PHEV, Mild Hybrid)
• 48-V Systems (Single-Chip Solution)
• Energy Storage (ESS) and UPS
• E-Bikes, E-Scooters
The bq76PL455A-Q1 device is an integrated 16-cell battery monitoring and protection device, designed for
high-reliability automotive applications. The integrated high-speed, differential, capacitor-isolated communications interface allows up to sixteen bq76PL455A-Q1 devices to communicate with a host via a single high-speed Universal Asynchronous Receiver/Transmitter (UART) interface.
The bq76PL455A-Q1 monitors and detects several different fault conditions, including: overvoltage, undervoltage, overtemperature, and communication faults. Six GPIO ports as well as eight analog AUX ADC inputs are included for additional monitoring and programmable functionality. A secondary thermal shutdown is included for further protection.
The bq76PL455A-Q1 has features that customers may find useful to help them meet functional safety standard requirements (for example, ISO26262). See Safety Manual for bq76PL455A-Q1 (SLUUB67).
Request a quote BQ76PL455ATPFCTQ1 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of BQ76PL455ATPFCTQ1 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for BQ76PL455ATPFCTQ1 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.