Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC BATT PROT LI-ION 1CELL 6WSON
• Input Voltage Range Pack+: VSS – 0.3 V to 12 V
• FET Drive:
– CHG and DSG FET Drive Output
• Voltage Sensing Across External FETs for Overcurrent Protection (OCP) Is Within ± 5 mV (Typical)
• Fault Detection
– Overcharge Detection (OVP)
– Over-Discharge Detection (UVP)
– Charge Overcurrent Detection (OCC)
– Discharge Overcurrent Detection (OCD)
– Load Short-Circuit Detection (SCP)
• Zero Voltage Charging for Depleted Battery
• Factory Programmed Fault Protection Thresholds
– Fault Detection Voltage Thresholds
– Fault Trigger Timers
– Fault Recovery Timers
• Modes of Operation Without Battery Charger Enabled
– NORMAL Mode ICC = 4 µA – Shutdown Iq = 100 nA
• Operating Temperature Range TA = –40°C to +85°C
• Package: – 6-Pin DSE (1.50 mm × 1.50 mm × 0.75 mm)
• Tablet PC
• Mobile Handset
• Handheld Data Terminals
The bq2970 battery cell protection device provides an accurate monitor and trigger threshold for overcurrent protection during high discharge/charge current operation or battery overcharge conditions.
The bq2970 device provides the protection functions for Li-Ion/Li-Polymer cells, and monitors across the external power FETs for protection due to high charge or discharge currents. In addition, there is overcharge and depleted battery monitoring and protection. These features are implemented with low current consumption in NORMAL mode operation.
Request a quote BQ29701DSER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of BQ29701DSER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for BQ29701DSER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.