Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
• Up to 4.5A Fast Charge Rate and 6A Discharge Rate
• Single Input USB-compliant Charger
– 3.9V–17V Input Operating Voltage Range
– Input Current Limit Supports USB2.0 and USB 3.0
– USB Host/Charging Port Detection Compatible to USB Battery Charger Spec 1.2
– Support USB OTG
– Autonomous Charging with or without Host
• Narrow System Bus Voltage Power Path Management
– Instant-on Works with No Battery or Deeply Discharged Battery
– Battery Supplements System When Adapter is Fully-Loaded
• 1.5MHz Switching Frequency
• I2C Port for Optimal System Performance and Status Reporting
– Input Current Limit: 100mA, 150mA, 500mA, 900mA, 1.5A, 2A and 3A
– Input Voltage, Charge Voltage, Charge Current, Minimum System Voltage, etc.
– ±0.5% Charge Voltage Regulation
– ±5% Charge Current Regulation
– ±5% Input Current Regulation
– ±2% Input Voltage Regulation
• High Integration
– Power Path Management
– Synchronous Switching MOSFETs
– Integrated Current Sensing
– Internal Loop Compensation
• Accelerate Charge Time by Battery Path Impedance Compensation
• Charge Status Outputs for LED or Host Processor
• Maximum Power Tracking Capability by Input Voltage Regulation
• 4mm x 4mm QFN-24 Package
• Tablet PC
• Portable Media Players
• Portable Internet Devices
The bq24190 is a highly-integrated switch-mode battery charge management and system power path management device for 1 cell Li-Ion and Li-polymer batteries in a wide range of tablet and other portable devices. Its low impedance power path optimizes switch-mode operation efficiency, reduces battery charging time and extends battery life during discharging phase. The I2C serial interface with charging and system settings makes the device a truly flexible solution.
The bq24190 supports a wide range of input sources, including standard USB host port, USB charging port, and high power DC adapter. To set the default input current limit, the bq24190 detects the input source following the USB battery charging spec 1.2. The bq24190 is compliant with USB 2.0 and USB 3.0 power spec with input current and voltage regulation. Meanwhile, the bq24190 supports USB On-the-Go operation by supplying 5V on VBUS with current limit up to 1.3A.
The power path management regulates the system slightly above battery voltage but does not drop below 3.5V (programmable). With this feature, the system keeps operating even when the battery is completely depleted or
removed. When the input source current or voltage limit is reached, the power path management automatically reduces the charge current to zero and then starts discharging the battery until the system power requirement is met. This supplement mode operation keeps the input source from getting overloaded.
The bq24190 provides various safety features for battery charging and system operation, including dual pack negative thermistor monitoring, charging safety timer, and over-voltage/over-voltage protections. The thermal regulation reduces charge current when the junction temperature exceeds 120°C (programmable).
The STAT output reports the charging status and any fault conditions. The INT immediately notifies the host when a fault occurs. The bq24190 is available in a 24-pin, 4x4 mm2 thin QFN package.
Request a quote BQ24190RGER at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of BQ24190RGER In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for BQ24190RGER depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.