Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
Solid State Relays - PCB Mount 500MA 60V 8PIN DPST
1. Current Limiting Function
To control an over current from flowing, the current limit function has been realized. It keeps an output current at a constant value when the current reaches a specified current limit value.
2. Enhances the capability of surge resistance between output terminals
The current limit function controls the ON time surge current to enhance the capability of surge resistance between output terminals.
3. Reinforced insulation of 5,000 V
More than 0.4 mm internal insulation distance between inputs and outputs.
Con-forms to EN41003, EN60950 (reinforced insulation).
4. Applicable for 2 Form A use as well as two independent 1 Form A use.
5. Controls low-level analog signals
6. High sensitivity and high speed response.
Can control max.0.12 A load current with 5 mA input current. This enables fast operation speed of typ. 0.5 ms
7. Low-level off state leakage current
● Telephone equipment
Request a quote AQW212 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of AQW212 In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：firstname.lastname@example.org
The price and lead time for AQW212 depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.