Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.
IC REG CTRLR VR12 1OUT 40WQFN
• 8-bit Selectable BOOT Voltage via Pinstrap or NVM: 0.5 V to 2.5 V (down to 5-mV Step)
• 1-, 2-, 3-, or 4- Phase Operation
• PMBus™ System Interface for Telemetry of Voltage, Current, Power, Temperature, and Fault Conditions
• 1.8-V and 3.3-V PMBus Bias Compatible
• Fault Reporting: Output Voltage, Output Current, and Temperature
• Configurable with Non-Volatile Memory (NVM) or Resistor Pinstrap
• 16 Levels of Programmable OCP with Pinstrap or NVM
• Fast Transient with DCAP+™Control
• Optimized Efficiency at Light and Heavy Loads
• Support Pre-Bias Startup
• Phase Current Imbalance Detection and Reporting
• 8 Independent Levels of Overshoot Reduction (OSR) and Undershoot Reduction (USR)
• Driverless Configuration for Efficient HighFrequency Switching
• Fully Compatible with CSD95372BQ5MC NexFET™ Power Stage
• Accurate, Adjustable Voltage Positioning
• 300-kHz to 1-MHz Frequency Selections with Closed-loop Frequency Control
• Patented AutoBalance™ Phase Balancing
• Uses TI’s Fusion Digital Power Designer GUI
• Dynamic Phase Shedding with Programmable Current Threshold
• Conversion Voltage Range: 4.5 V to 17 V
• Small, 6 mm × 6 mm, 40-Pin, QFN, PowerPAD™ Package
• Application-Specific Integrated Circuit (ASIC) Power in Communications Equipment
• High Density Power Solutions
• Server Power
• Smart Power Systems
The TPS53647 is a high-current, multi-phase, stepdown controller. The device offers built-in non volatile memory (NVM) and PMBus interface. It is compatible with the NexFET power stages (CSD95372BQ5MC). The TPS53647 provides 8-bit BOOT voltage selection covering output voltage from 0.5 V to 2.5 V, with
steps as small as 5 mV, which is ideal for high current application with accurate output voltage setting. Advanced control features such as D-CAP+ architecture with undershoot reduction (USR) and overshoot reduction (OSR) provide fast transient response, lowest output capacitance, and high efficiency. The TPS53647 also provides novel phase interleaving strategy and dynamic phase shedding for efficiency improvement at light loads. In addition, the TPS53647 supports the PMBus communication interface with systems for telemetry of voltage, current, power, temperature, and fault conditions. Some of the configurations can be programmed by pinstrap or PMBus and stored in non-volatile memory to minimize the external component count.
The TPS53647 is offered in a space saving, thermally enhanced 40-pin QFN package and is rated to operate from –40°C to 125°C.
Request a quote TPS53647RTAR at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality
and guaranteed services of TPS53647RTAR In Stock for Sale, Check stock quantity and pricing,
view product specifications, and order contact us：email@example.com
The price and lead time for TPS53647RTAR depending on the quantity required, Please send your request to us, Our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, We sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.