RFQ/BOM 0 Sign In / Register

Select Your Location

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Images are for reference only.
See Product Specifications for product details.

Social Media

ISL29125IROZ-T7

IC SENSOR LIGHT-DGTL I2C 6-ODFN

Orders over $200 are eligible for a limited edition Chinese-style gift.

Orders over $200 are eligible for a limited edition Chinese-style gift.

Orders over $1000 qualify for a $30 shipping fee waiver.

Orders surpassing $5000 enjoy waived shipping and transaction fees.

These offers are applicable to both new and existing customers and are valid from January 1st, 2024, to December 31st, 2024.

• Manufacturer:

Renesas

• Datasheet:

ISL29125IROZ-T7 datasheet

• Package/Case:

WFDFN-6

• Product Category:

IC Chips

• RoHS Status: RoHS Status Lead free/RoHS Compliant

Submit your quote request now, and we expect to provide a quote within April 21, 2024. Place your order now, and we expect to complete the transaction within April 24, 2024. Ps:Time is according to GMT+8:00.

Delivery:
fedex ups ems dhl other
Payment :
jcb American express tt discover paypal

Stock:6000 PCS

Our commitment is to deliver prompt quotations within 12 hours. For further assistance, please contact us at [email protected].

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Product Details

GENERAL DESCRIPTION

The ISL29125 is a low power, high sensitivity, RED, GREEN and BLUE color light sensor (RGB) with an I2C (SMBus compatible) interface. Its state-of-the-art photodiode array provides an accurate RGB spectral response and excellent light source to light source variation (LS2LS). The ISL29125 is designed to reject IR in light sources allowing the device to operate in environments from sunlight to dark rooms. The integrating ADC rejects 50Hz and 60Hz flicker caused by artificial light sources. A selectable range allows the user to optimize sensitivity suitable for the specific application. In normal

operation mode the device consumes 56µA, which reduces to 0.5µA in power-down mode. The ISL29125 supports hardware and software user programmable interrupt thresholds. The Interrupt persistency feature reduces false trigger notification. The device operates on supplies (VDD) from 2.25V to 3.63V, I2C supply from 1.7V to 3.63V, and operating temperature across the -40°C to +85°C range.

Features

• 56µA operating current, 0.5µA shutdown current

• Selectable range (Via I2C)

• I2C (SMBus compatible) output

• ADC resolution 16 bits

• Programmable interrupt windows

• Two optical sensitivity ranges

- Range 0 = 5.7m lux to 375 lux

- Range 1 = 0.152 lux to 10,000 lux

• Operating power supply 2.25 to 3.63V

• I2C power supply 1.7V to 3.63V

• 6 Ld ODFN (1.65x1.65x0.7mm) package

Applications

• Smart phone, PDA, GPS, tablet PCs, LCD-TVs, digital picture

frames, digital cameras

• Dynamic display color balancing

• Printer color enhancement

• Industrial/commercial LED lighting color management

• Ambient light color detection/correction

• OLED display aging compensation

image.pngimage.png

Request a quote ISL29125IROZ-T7 at censtry.com. All items are new and original with 365 days warranty! The excellent quality and guaranteed services of ISL29125IROZ-T7 in stock for sale, check stock quantity and pricing, view product specifications, and order contact us:[email protected].
The price and lead time for ISL29125IROZ-T7 depending on the quantity required, please send your request to us, our sales team will provide you price and delivery within 24 hours, we sincerely look forward to cooperating with you.

ISL29125IROZ-T7

ISL29125IROZ-T7 Related Products

Q&A for ISL29125IROZ-T7